Information on rule based systems.
- How to architect software systems incorporating rule engines, leading to rule based systems.
- Answers to common questions concerning rules (rule-FAQ)
- Samples (currently for JBoss-Drools and Prolog)
- Design and architecture guidelines for business rules (contained in the FAQ)
This site is completely vendor-neutral, as it is not commercially sponsored. I'll use specific engines for the tutorials and examples.
- January 18-20th 2008: Updated site navigation, included new diagrams to examples, new example (AgeOfTheSons-Riddle)
- July 27th 2007: Golfer-riddle solved in Prolog
- July 13th 2007: Section on routing, RuleEngineWrapper for JBoss-Drools
- June 30th 2007: Walkthrough of JBoss-Drools solution of the Golfer-riddle.
Who am I?
aah - just in case you care: My name is Gernot Starke...